句子·商务活动 - 装 运


目 录 上一节 下一节

  运到之货情况良好

   I hope you'll be entirely satisfied with this initial shipment.

  我希望您能对第一批货感到满意。

   Please exercise better care with future shipments.

  对今后装运的货,请多加注意。

   Can last shipment be duplicated?

  上次装运的货能再卖一批吗?

   We regret we can't ship as you desired.

  很抱歉,我们不能按你们的要求装船。

  我们将派船只在黄埔装运。

   There is an over-shipment of 200 lbs.

  货物多装了200磅。

   Can we short-ship 5 tons?

  我们可以少装5吨吗?

   Please hold shipment pending our instructions.

  请在我们通知之前暂停装货。

   The goods are all ready for shipment.

  货物已经准备好待装运。

  关于上次装运到伦敦的那批货,我不得不抱怨你。

   The cargo has been shipped on board s.s. "Dong Feng".

  货已装上“东风”号轮船。

   We ship most of our oil in bulk.

  我们装运的油多数是散装的。

   We can get preferential duty rates when we ship to the U.S.A.

  我们能在货物装运到美国时获得优惠税率。

   The facilities for shipping goods to southeast Asian countries have changed a lot.

  出口到东南亚的货物的装运条件已大大改善了。

  我们订的100辆小汽车能尽快装运吗?

   An early reply from you will help us to speed up shipment.

  如果你们尽快答复,我们便可以加速装船。

   The order No. 105 is so urgently required that we have to ask you to speed up shipment.

  第105号订单所订货物我们要急用,请你们加快装船速度。

   Could you manage to hasten the delivery?

  你们能否加快装运?

   Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly?

  你们能不能提前一点交货呢?

  及时交货对我们来说关系可大了。

   I'm sorry to say that we can't advance the time of delivery.

  非常抱歉我们不能把交货期提前。

   There's still another possibility to ensure a prompt delivery of the goods.

  还有另一种可能可以确保即期交货。

   If shipment were effected from Hong Kong, we could receive the goods much earlier.

  如果在香港交货,我们可以更早些收到货物。

   Could you do something to advance your shipment?

  你们能不能设法提前交货?

  他们就礼花的装运期问题进行了谈判。

   Since the time of shipment can not be fixed, I can not but worry about it.

  交货期还没定下来,我怎么会不着急呢?

   I'm sorry to tell you that we are unable to give you a definite date of shipment for the time being.

  很抱歉,现在我们还无法告诉您确切的装船日期。

   Can you effect shipment of the order in March?

  您看这批货能在3月份装运吗?

   Is it possible to effect shipment during October?

  能不能在10月份交货?

  我希望你们能在6月份交货。

   After shipment, it will be altogether four to five weeks before the goods can reach our retailers.

  从交货到零售商收到货物总共需要4至5个星期。

   We can effect shipment in December or early next year at the latest.

  我们最晚在今年12月份或明年初交货。

   We assure you that shipment will be made no later than the first half of April.

  请您放心,我们交货期不会迟于4月份上半月。

   You expect us to make delivery in less than a month, right?

  您是希望我们在不到1个月的时间内交货吗?

  我非常担心货物迟交。

   It's better to designate Tanggu as the loading port.

  在塘沽装货比较合适。

   A manager of a Japanese Company and a staff member of a Chinese corporation hold a discussion on the loading port at Beijing Hotel.

  中国公司一名业务员与日本公司的经理在北京饭店就装运港问题进行了洽谈。

   We'd better have a brief talk about the loading port.

  我们最好能就装运港问题简短地谈一谈。

   You may choose Tianjin as port of shipment.

  你可以选择天津作为交货港。

  把汕头改为黄埔交货怎么样?

   You insist that Dalian is the loading port, right?

  您坚持把大连定为装运港,对吗?

   Now Huangpu is fine as the loading port.

  现在可以把黄埔定为装运港。

   We are always willing to choose the big ports as the loading ports.

  我们总希望用较大的港口作为装运港

   We'd like to designate Shanghai as the loading port because it is near the producing area.

  我们希望把上海定为装运港是由于它离货物产地比较近。

  将装运港由汕头改为珠海对我们来说问题不大。

   Shall we have a talk on the port of discharge this afternoon?

  咱们今天下午是不是谈谈卸货港的问题?

   He exchanged views on the choice of the unloading port with Mr. Smith.

  他和史密斯先生就选择卸货港问题交换了意见。

   What's your unloading port please?

  你们的卸货港定在哪里?

   It's not reasonable to have the goods unloaded at Hamburg.

  把货卸在汉堡不太合适。

  我们认为把伦敦作为中国茶叶的卸货港,很难让人接受。

   As most of our clients are near Tianjin, we'd like to appoint Tanggu as the unloading port.

  我们的大多数客户离天津较近,所以选择了塘沽作为卸货港。

   There are more sailings at Shanghai, so we have chosen it as the unloading port.

  因为上海的船次多,我们把这里定为卸货港。

   We'd like to change the unloading port from Tokyo to Osaka.

  我们愿意把卸货港由东京改为大阪。

   Don't you think it's troublesome to transship the goods at Sydney?

  您不认为在悉尼转船太麻烦了吗?

  您是不是想把货物由香港转至澳门。

   We have been able to transship S.E. Asian-bound cargoes from rail to ship at Hongkong without mishap.

  我们在香港转船去东南亚的货物途中未曾遇到过麻烦事。

   Sometimes, we have to make a transshipment because there is no suitable loading or pr in the producing country.

  有时因为在生产国找不到合适的装港,我们不得不转船。

   So far as I know, there are risks of pilferage or damage to the goods during transhipment in Hongkong.

  

   

  据我所知,在香港转船期间有货物被盗或损坏的风险。

  货物如果转运,我们得多付运费。

   All transport transshipment charges will be included in the C.I.F. price.

  所有的转运费用都包括在到岸价格里面了。

   Partial shipment is allowed.

  允许分批装运。

   I heard that partial shipment wasn't permitted.

  我听说不允许分批装运。

   Transhipment is (not) allowed.

  (不)准许转船。

  货物必须9月份到达此地以便再转运。

   Draft must be accompanied by full set original on board marine Bill off Lading made out to order

  ,endorsed in blank,marked freight prepaid.汇票必须附有全套印有“货物收讫”字样的正本海运提单,凭指示、空白背书,并写明“运费已付”。

   Under CIF, it is the seller's obligation to tender the relative documents to the buyer to enable him to obtain delivery of the goods. If they arrive, or to recover for the loss, if they are lost on the voyage.

  在 CIF 价格术语项下,卖方的责任是向买方递交有关单证,使其能在货物到达后提取货物;如果货物运输途中丢失了,买方也可凭单证去获取补偿。

   This Bill of Lading is issued in a negotiable form, so it shall constitute title to the goods and the holder, by endorsement of this B/L.

  所签发的提单可为转让的,故只要在提单上背书, 便确定了货物和持票人的所有权。

目 录 上一节 下一节

分享本课给同学:

   

扫扫二维码

手机学英语


句子·商务活动 - 装 运