句子·新英语900句 - Talking about past possibilities 谈论过去可能发生的事


目 录 上一节 下一节

  昨天晚上你如果不是要工作的话,你本来会做什么?

   677. I would have gone shopping if it hadn't rained.

  如果不下雨,我本来要去买东西的。

   678. If you had gotten up earlier, you would have caught the train.

  如果你早一点起床,你本来是可以赶上火车的。

   679. If I had written it down on my notebook, I would have worked it out correctly.

  如果我把它记到笔记本上,我就可以把它正确算出来了。

   680. She wouldn't have seen me if I hadn't waved to her.

  如果我不向她招手,她不会看见我的。

  可惜你没有按照我的要求,在第二天给我回个电话。

   682. If you had asked for directions, you wouldn't have got lost.

  如果你问一下路,就不会走丢了。

   683. If I had enough money, I would have bought that car.

  如果我有足够的钱,我早就买下那辆车了。

   684. Had I known you would come to see me, I wouldn't have gone to the cinema.

  如果我知道你会来看我,我就不会去看电影了。

   685. Even if we could have taken a vacation, we might not have wanted to.

  即使我们可以休假,我们也可能不去休呢。

  如果你没有那样做的话,一切都好办了。

   687. If I had known you wanted to go, I would have called you.

  如果我知道你想去,我本会叫你的。

   688. Had I known you didn't have a key, I wouldn't have locked the door.

  如果我知道你没有钥匙,我本不会锁门的。

   689. He would have gone with me, but he was ill.

  他本来要和我一起来的,但是他病了。

   690. Looking back on it, I wish we hadn't given it up so easily.

  回过头来看,我后悔我们不该这样轻易放弃的。

目 录 上一节 下一节

分享本课给同学:

   

扫扫二维码

手机学英语


句子·新英语900句 - Talking about past possibilities 谈论过去可能发生的事