句子·新英语900句 - 订单2


目 录 上一节 下一节

  我知道你想增加订购量。

   Yes ,we have to double it.

  是的,我们必需加倍。

   I'm not sure we have that much on hand.

  我没把握现在的量有没有那么多。

   Could you check it for me ,please?

  请你查一下好吗?

   I checked our supply of that material you asked for.

  我查过了库存中你要的那种材料。

  怎么样?

   We've got plenty,

  我们有不少。

   Good ,I'll get an order to you right away.

  好极了,我立刻就下订单给你。

   I just got an answer about the stock we have on hand.

  我刚刚接获通知我们现有库存量。

   Good news ,I hope.

  希望是好消息。

  嗯,你的订单没问题。

   Boy ,I'm really glad to hear that.

  哇,听了真叫人高兴。

   How much did you want to increase your order.

  你的订量要增加多少?

   We need three times as much as we originally ordered.

  原来的三倍。

   I'll have to check to see if we can handle that.

  我得查查看我们是否付得了这么多。、

  麻烦你了,我们非常需要这些材料。

   We don't have enough material on hand to take care of this.

  我们现在手边的存量不够你的订单。

   When will you have more?

  什么时候你们会再进货呢?

   By the end of next month.

  下个月底。

   I'm not sure we can wait that long.

  恐怕等不了那么久了。

  我们马上就会下一张大订单了。

   This is a pretty hot item.

  这货十分抢手哩。

   We're really going to need it.

  我们真的一定要定到。

   In that case ,I'll have some set aside for you.

  既然这么说,我会为你留一些下来。

   We're out of one item on your order.

  你我订的货里有一项我们没有了,

  你说怎么办?

   We can give you a better one at thesame price.

  我们可以给你更好的一种,价钱一样。

   Good. go ahead and do that.

  好啊,就这么办。

   Can we substitute the J-123 for the J113?

  以J-123来替代J-113,可以吗?

   Is the price the same?

  价钱一样吗?

  一样。

   That will be alright with us.

  那就可以。

   Our order specified "no substitutions".

  我们订单上特别裁明了“拒收替代品”。

   We were out of the part you needed.

  你要的那种零件我们没有货了,

   We just can't use this one ,it won't work.

  这种的我们就是不能用,行不通的。

  哦,我明白了,这样子的话,我们就把它挑出来。

   We're having a lot of trouble filling this order.

  我们这次供货很有问题。

   What seems to be the problem.

  什么样的问题呢?

   We're out of a lot of the items.

  有好几项都缺货了。

   Let's see what we can substitute.

  我们来想看看有没有什么可以代替的。

  这个可不可能使用代替品呢?

   I'll have to check with our engineers.

  我得请教工程师才行。

   I'll wait until I hear from you.

  那么我就等你消息,

   I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

  我会尽快给你回音。

   I'm afraid the item you substituted didn't work.

  你这代替品恐怕不能用。

  太大了吗?

   Yes ,that's right.

  就是啊。

   I see ,we'll take another look at your specifications.

  哦,我们会再查一直你们的规格说明书。

   We may have to back order three items on this order.

  这次订的货有三个项目必须要晚点才能交货。

   That's not so good.

  这样不太好吧。

  这几项可以用替代品吗?

   I don't know. I'll check.

  不知道,我问问看。

   We need these things right away.

  这此东西我们马上就要。

   We're out of the red adapters.

  红色的接头没货了。

   If you have blue ones , send those.

  如果有蓝色的,就送蓝色的来吧。

  好的,立刻就办。

   How's the order coming along?

  我们订的货怎样呢?

   We're going to substitute a better item for number 3.

  我们将以品质较好的来代替三号产品。

   At the same price?

  价钱一样吗?

   Yes , of course.

  当然一样。

  一切差不多都结束了。

   Yes ,I think so.

  是啊。

   All we have to do is sign the contract.

  剩下的只要签订个契约就行了。

   We can do that at the meeting tomorrow.

  我们明天开会时再签订吧。

目 录 上一节 下一节

分享本课给同学:

   

扫扫二维码

手机学英语


句子·新英语900句 - 订单2