句子·旅游英语 - 换现金、零钱


目 录 上一节 下一节

  职员:我能为您效劳吗,先生?

   Tom: Oh, yes. This is a traveler's check of four thousand. I'd like to cash this check, please.

  汤姆:是的。这是一张四千元的旅行支票。我想把它换成现金。

   Clerk: Do you have an account with us, sir?

  职员:您和我们有帐务往来吗?

   Tom: No, I don't. Is that going to be a problem?

  汤姆:没有。这会有什么问题吗?

   Clerk: Never mind. The check that you have is drawn off of this bank. May I see your driver's license, please?

  职员:没关系。您这张支票是从我们银行开出的。我可以看一下您的驾驶证吗?

  汤姆:我没有驾驶证。护照行吗?

   Clerk: That's fine. How would you like this cash back?

  职员:可以。您要换成什么样的现金?

   Tom: I want twenty hundred-dollar bills and the rest in fifties, twenties and tens, please.

  汤姆:我想要20张一百元的钞票,其余的换成五十元,二十元和十元的。

   Clerk: Four thousand. Please check it, sir. Thank you and have a good day.

  职员:四千元。请点一下。谢谢光临。祝您旅行愉快。

   (Tom forgets changing some coins. Then when he meets trouble in the course of touring he has to turn to the passerby.)

  (汤姆忘记换一些硬币。于是在他旅游遇到麻烦时他不得不求助于路人。)

  汤姆:对不起,打扰一下。您能帮我把这张五元钱换成零钱吗?我想要打个电话。

   Passerby: Sure. What would you like?

  路人:可以。您想要怎么换?

   Tom: How about two dollars in quarters and the rest in dimes and nickels?

  汤姆:二十五美分的换两元,其余的换成十美分和五美分的。

   Passerby: Let me seeGood, I happen to have enough. There you go.

  路人:让我看看,也许…还行,我正巧有这些硬币。给你。

   Tom: It's so kind of you.

  汤姆:非常感谢。

  路人:不客气。

目 录 上一节 下一节

分享本课给同学:

   

扫扫二维码

手机学英语


句子·旅游英语 - 换现金、零钱