句子·旅游英语 - 失物招领处


目 录 上一节 下一节

  汤姆:对不起,能不能帮我一个忙?

   Lost Property clerk (L): Yes. What seems to be the problem?

  失物管理员:好的。有什么问题吗?

   Tom: Well, I was wondering if anyone has turned in a passport.

  汤姆:我想知道是否有人交来一本护照。

   L: I'm afraid not. Have you lost your passport?

  管理员:恐怕没有。你遗失了护照?

   Tom: I think so. I can't find it anywhere in my hotel room, and I remember the last place I used it yesterday was in this department store.

  汤姆:我想是的。我在饭店的房间里都找不到。我记得昨天最后用护照的地方是在这百货公司。

  管理员:你在百货公司什么确切的地方用过护照呢?

   Tom: In the suit-dress department. I had to show it to pay for these dresses with my traveler's checks.

  汤姆:在女装销售部。我用信用卡买衣服的时候必须给他们看护照。

   L: Well, let me call the suit-dress department to see if they've found a passport.

  管理员:这样的话,我打电话给该部门,看看他们有没有捡到护照。

   (A minute later)

  (一分钟之后)

   L: Sorry-your passport's not been turned in there, either.

  管理员:对不起---你的护照也没被交到那边。

  汤姆:那我该怎么办呢?

   L: You can fill in this lost property report, and I'll keep my eye out for it. Those kinds of things usually turn up eventually, but I suggest you contact your embassy and tell them about your situation, so they can issue you a new passport in case it doesn't show up.

  管理员:你来填这张遗失报告表,我会替你留意的。像这样的东西,最后总是会出现的。但我建议你跟你们的大使馆联系并把你的情形告诉他们。万一你的护照找不到的话,他们会给你补发新护照的。

   Tom: You're right. Do you have a pen?

  汤姆:你说得对。你有没有笔?

   L: Here you are.

  管理员:请用。

   Tom: Oh, I seem to lose something every time I travel.

  汤姆:唉!我好象每次旅行都会丢些东西。

目 录 上一节 下一节

分享本课给同学:

   

扫扫二维码

手机学英语


句子·旅游英语 - 失物招领处