句子·旅游英语 - 快车带来便利


目 录 上一节 下一节

  汤姆:我们要搭火车去纽约。

   Ticket agent (A): Regular or express train?

  售票员:要普通车还是快车?

   Tom: How much time would we save if we took the express?

  汤姆:如果我们坐快车,可以节省多少时间?

   A: About one hour. The next express train arrives in New York at 3:15.

  售票员:差不多一个小时。下一班快车在3点15分到达纽约。

   Tom: And how much more do we have to pay for the express?

  汤姆:那么坐快车的话,我们要多付多少钱?

  售票员:头等票多付24美元,二等票多付15美元。

   Tom (to Mike): What do you think?

  汤姆:(对迈克)你认为如何?

   Mike: As long as we can arrive one hour earlier, I don't mind paying a little extra.

  迈克:如果能早一个小时到达我不介意多付一些钱。

   Tom: OK. (to A) Then give me two second-class tickets on the express, please.

  汤姆:好。(对售票员)那么来两张二等快车票。

   Tom and Mike arrive in New York

  (汤姆和迈克抵达纽约)

  迈克:啊!我们终于来到纽约!要去乡村的话我们就必须坐地铁。需不需要买一张地铁路线图?

   Tom: Yes, but I think we can get it free at the subway station, at the token booth.

  汤姆:是的。但我想在地铁车站可能拿到免费的。

   At the subway station

  (在地铁车站)

   Tom: Can I have ten tokens? And also can I get a free subway map?

  汤姆:给我来10个代币。另外可否给我一份地铁路线图?

   Ticket booth employee (B): Sure. Here's a pack of ten tokens, twelve-fifty, and this is your subway map.

  售票员:当然可以。这是一包代币,12.50美元。这是地铁路线图。

  汤姆:谢谢。

   Mike: We are going to the East Village. Which train should we take?

  迈克:我们要去东方村庄该坐哪一列车呢?

   B: Take the No. 8 train and get off at Astor Place.

  售票员:坐8路车,在亚士都站下车。

   Tom/Mike: Thanks a lot.

  汤姆/迈克:多谢。

目 录 上一节 下一节

分享本课给同学:

   

扫扫二维码

手机学英语


句子·旅游英语 - 快车带来便利