句子·社交英语 - 抱怨


目 录 上一节 下一节

  希望你不要把电视机开得这么响。

   B: Sorry. Were you trying to sleep?

  对不起。你想睡觉吗?

   A: Yes. And while I think of it, please ask when you want to borrow my records/CDs.

  是的。还有,随便想起一件事,要是你想借用我的唱片,请先问一声。

   B: I'm sorry. You're right. I should have asked.

  对不起。你说得对,我本该先问一声的。

   A: Do you think you could keep the noise down?

  你看能不能小声一些?

  对不起。我吵得你睡不着了吗?

   A: Yes. And another thing, would you mind not making long distance calls?

  是的。还有一件事,请你别打长途电话了,好吗?

   B: I'm sorry. I thought you wouldn't mind.

  对不起,我还以为你不在乎呢。

   A: That radio's pretty loud. Could you turn it down, please?

  收音机太响了,你能把声音开小一点吗?

   B: Sorry. Was I disturbing you?

  对不起,我刚才打扰你了吗?

  是的。还有一件事,没问过我,请别拿我的衣服。

   B: Sorry, I guess I wasn't thinking. I won't do it again.

  对不起。我对这事没想过,下次不这样了。

   A: You don't have to play that record/CD so loud, do you?

  你不一定要把唱片放得那么响,对吧?

   B: I'm sorry. Has it been bothering you?

  对不起,打扰你了?

   A: Yes. And please ask me the next time you want to use something.

  是的。另外,如果下次要用什么东西,请先问我一声。

  对不起。我本想问你的。

目 录 上一节 下一节

分享本课给同学:

   

扫扫二维码

手机学英语


句子·社交英语 - 抱怨