句子·社交英语 - 老友重逢


目 录 上一节 下一节

  好久不见.你不是病了吧?)

   B: No. I've been in California for the past month.(

  没有.我刚到加利福尼亚去了一个月.)

   A: How nice. Where were you exactly?(

  太好了。那你究竟去哪儿啦?)

   B: San Diego. I got back yesterday.(

  圣地亚哥.我昨天才回来.)

   A: It's nice to see you again. Have you changed jobs?(

  又见到你很高兴。你换了工作了吗?)

  没有.我走亲戚去了.)

   A: That's nice. Where?(

  好啊.去哪儿了?)

   B: I went to visit an uncle of mine in San Francisco.(

  我去旧金山看望一个叔叔.)

   A: You haven't been around much lately,have you?(

  你近来不大出来走动了,是吧?)

   B: No. I have been away on vacation.(

  是呀。我休假去了。)

  哦,上哪儿去了?)

   B: Palm Springs. I've got a cousin there.(

  棕榈泉。我有个表兄在那儿。)

   A: Well, hello, stranger! Have you moved something?(

  唷,你好,久违了。你是迁居了还是怎么样啦?)

   B: No. I went to California for a few weeks.(

  没有。我上加利福尼亚去了几个星期。)

   A: Oh, really? Where did you go?(

  哦,真好?去哪儿了?)

  落杉矶。上我兄弟家去了。)

目 录 上一节 下一节

分享本课给同学:

   

扫扫二维码

手机学英语


句子·社交英语 - 老友重逢