句子·社交英语 - 道谢


目 录 上一节 下一节

  我得告辞了。

   B: So soon? Why don't you stay a little longer?

  这么早就走了?为什么不呆一会呢?

   A: I wish I could, but it's already late.

  我是想多呆一会儿,但是时间已经很晚了。

   B: Oh, it's a shame that you have to leave.

  哦,真遗憾,你非走不可呀。

   A: Thank you for a wonderful meal.

  谢谢你的美餐。

  现在我真的该告辞了。

   B: But you just got here. Can't you stay a little longer?

  不过你刚来呀。不能再呆一会了吗?

   A: That's very nice of you, but I really can't.

  谢谢你的好意,但是我实在不能再呆了。

   B: Well, it's too bad that you have to go.

  哦,真遗憾,你一定要走。

   A: Thanks very much. It was a great party!

  非常感谢。这次聚会好极了。

  这是我们的荣幸。

   A: I think it's about time we got going.

  我想差不多是该告辞的时候了。

   B: What? Already? Won't you have more coffee?

  怎么,已经要走了?要不要再喝点咖啡?

   A: I'd love to, but I have to get up early tomorrow.

  我是很想再喝一点,但我明天得起早。

   B: Oh! I'm sorry. I wish you could stay.

  哦,真遗憾,要是你能多呆一会儿该多好。

  谢谢你,今晚过得真愉快。

   B: Don't mention it. I hope you can come again soon.

  不用谢,希望你不久能再来。

   A: I really should be on my way.

  我真的该告辞了。

   B: Oh, not yet! At least have one for the road.

  哦,还不到时候,至少再喝一杯,以表送行。

   A: No. Thanks all the same.

  不喝了。不过还是得谢谢你。

  哦,很遗憾,你非得这么早走不可。

   A: Thank you very much. We really had a good time.

  非常感谢你。我确实玩得很痛快。

   B: Well, thank you for coming.

  唷,谢谢你的光临。

目 录 上一节 下一节

分享本课给同学:

   

扫扫二维码

手机学英语


句子·社交英语 - 道谢