句子·走遍美国 - unit 情景十一


目 录 上一节 下一节

  爷爷 Ellen Philip Robbie 你和我。

   That's six steaks.

  六份牛排。

   Don't forget Susan.

  别忘了Susan。

   Seven steaks.

  七份牛排。

   Cooking dinner for the entire family is not so easy.

  给全家人做晚餐真不是件容易的事。

  买项目 沙拉

   tomatoes, lettuce, cucumbers, and onions.

  蕃茄 莴苣 黄瓜 洋 。

   The main course: steak and potatoes.

  主菜 牛排和马铃薯。

   Richard, how much broccoli do I need for seven people? Richard

  七个人吃需要多少花椰菜

   Marilyn, I have to tell you something. Marilyn

  我得告诉

  今天上健身课的时候……

   Yes, Richard.

  说吧 Richard。

   Well, I didn't really exercise.

  嗯 我没有真的上健身课。

   I knew it!

  我就知道

   I wanted to, but Jack Davis needed a photographer.

  我真的想参加上课 但Jack Davis要我拍照。

  对不起 Marilyn。

   I don't understand. Did you exercise or not?

  我搞不懂 你到底作了健身操没有

   No. Instead of exercising, I photographed the class.

  没有 没有 我在给他们拍照。

   And you didn't exercise?

  你没有参加健身操

   No.

  没有。

  今天下午四点钟还有一次高级班

   We'll go together.

  我们一起去。

   What about the bet?

  那打赌的事呢

   Oh, the bet is still on, but you shop for the groceries.

  打赌人仍然有效 但你去买菜。

   Remember, you win, and I cook dinner for the entire family.

  记得吗 你要是赢了 我给全家做晚餐。

  赢了 我给全家做晚餐。

   Including Susan.

  包括Susan的。

   Four o'clock at the advanced exercise class. With me.

  四点钟去高级健身课 跟我一起。

   Don't forget to breathe.

  别忘了呼吸。

   Skip, hop, front.

  跳 蹦 向前

  扭摆……再来……好现在……张腿合腿。

   This is fun. It's a piece of cake.

  有意思 毫不费力。

   Yeah. Just wait.

  是啊 等著瞧吧。

   5, 6, 7, go right, 1, 2, back, 5 6 7

  向右 1 2 後退

   2, 3 , 1, 2, 3, pony, pony... 2 3 1 2 3

  小马步 小马步 ……

  踢 ……1 2 3踢……小马步

   And twist, twist.

  扭摆 扭摆。

   OK. Let's pick up the pace.

  好 把节奏加快一些。

   How are you doing, Richard?

  现在怎么样 Richard

   I can barely move.

  我简直动不了啦。

  前踢。现在 我们来快跑。

   Front... knees up, knees up.

  前踢 膝盖抬高。

   OK. Finish off by jogging in place.

  好 结束之前在原地慢跑。

   OK. Keep those knees up.

  好 膝盖抬高。

   All right. That's it for today.

  行了。今天就做这些。

  谢谢大家。下星期见。

   Thank you, Jack, but no thank you.

  谢谢你 Jack 但不谢 。

   The advanced exercise class is not so easy, huh?

  高级健身班不是那么容易吧 对不对

   No, no, you were right. I was wrong.

  确实不容易 说对了。我错了。

   Come on, Richard. Get up. Let's go.

  好啦 Richard。起来。走吧。

  你今晚得替全家做晚餐呢。

   Marilyn, I'm exhausted. I can't move. Marilyn

  我太累了。简直动不了。

   Oh, you'll do it. It's a piece of cake.

  噢 你办得到的。这不费吹灰之力。

   Excuse me, Richard, Marilyn.

  打扰一下 Richard Marilyn。

   You are a terrific instructor, Jack.

  你真是个了不起的教练 Jack。

  谢谢。但我想问一下

   Is this your very first advanced aerobics class?

  这是你第一次上有氧运动高级班吗

   Yes, it is.

  是的。

   You are in great shape, Richard.

  你的身体状况好极了 Richard。

   Very few people last in this class

  很少人能够

  第一次撑完一个小时的课。

   It's true. You are in great shape.

  这是真的。你的身体很好。

   Thanks!

  谢谢。

   I think we'll cook dinner together.

  我想 我们一起做晚餐了。

   Hi, Grandpa.

  嗨 爷爷。

  嗨 Robbie。

   Can I help?

  要我帮忙吗

   Yes, indeed.

  对 正需要。

   Hand me two eggs from the refrigerator,

  替我从冰箱 拿两个蛋来

   and I'll make you two fried eggs.

  我给你煎两个蛋。

  来点 肉怎么样

   I made enough for an army.

  我煎了一大堆。

   You going to the baseball game today?

  你今天要去看棒球赛吗

   It's a perfect day for it--a little cloudy but nice and warm.

  今天是最好的看球天气,有点云,但舒适暖和。

   Dad and I were planning to go to the game,

  爸爸本来要和我一起去

  但他今天工作忙

   and my friends don't want to go.

  我的朋友们又不想去。

   It's not an important game, anyway.

  话说回来 这场比赛不重要。

   Do you have any other plans for the day?

  那么你今天有别的事吗

   I'll work on my computer.

  我要练电脑。

  我有一个新的数学程式 我想学习怎样用。

   Maybe you can teach me

  改天你教教我

   how to work on a computer someday.

  如何使用电脑吧。

   Anytime. It's really easy, but, like anything,

  没问题。实在很容易 但是 和其它东西一样

   you need to work at it, Grandpa.

  你得常练它 爷爷。

  肉做得太好了。

   I love crispy bacon.

  我喜欢脆 肉。

   Oh, what are you doing tomorrow?

  噢 明天你打算做什么

   Nothing much.

  没什么要紧的事。

   Well, maybe your dad and I could take you fishing with us.

  嗯 也许你爸爸和我可以带你去钓鱼。

  我很想去 但是……

   But what?

  但是什么

   But Dad is always so busy.

  但是爸爸总是那么忙。

   Well, can you come fishing with me tomorrow?

  那么 你明天能和我一起去钓鱼吗

   Sure, I can.

  当然 我可以。

  说你今天不能带他去看比赛。

   I really feel bad about it,

  我真过意不去。

   but they need me at the hospital today,

  但今天医院有事

   in the children's ward.

  在小儿科病房那边。

   I understand.

  我可以理解。

  也许下个周末我们可以一起玩玩。

   Definitely.

  没问题。

   We should.

  我们应该如此。

   You and Robbie and me.

  你 Robbie和我。

   Remember our first fishing trip?

  还记得我们第一次去钓鱼吗

  我当然记得……

   Well, I've got to run, Dad.

  嗯 我得赶紧走了 爸爸。

   See you later.

  再见。

   Going fishing?

  要去钓鱼

   I'm thinking about it....

  我正在考虑中……

  工作还顺利吗

   Oh, the usual problems.

  还不是那些老问题。

   You're working pretty hard these days.

  你这阵子工作得很辛苦呀。

   I guess I am.

  我想是吧。

   When did you last go fishing with Robbie?

  你上一次和Robbie一起去钓鱼是什么时候啦

  我记得很清楚。

   It was on his birthday, June second, two years ago.

  是在他生日那天。两年前的六月二日。

   We didn't catch anything.

  我们什么也没有钓著。

   Remember our fishing trips?

  还记得我们以前那些钓鱼之行吗

   Yes. I loved them.

  记得。我好喜欢哟。

  还记得你第一次钓到鱼的情形吗

   How can I forget?

  怎么忘得了

   I fell out of the boat!

  我摔到船外去了。

   We had some good times together.

  我们共渡许多美好时光。

   Yes, we did.

  确实如此。

  也许我们该再来一次。

   How about tomorrow?

  明天怎么样

   Don't you have to work?

  你明天不用上班吗

   My paper work will wait.

  文书工作可以缓一缓。

   Oh, Robbie will be thrilled.

  啊 Robbie会高兴得不得了。

  我也很高兴 儿子。

   I want to spend more time with Robbie.

  我想多花点时间和Robbie在一起。

   Tomorrow.

  明天

   It'll be like old times for you and me.

  你我过去的美好时光又会重现。

   And Robbie will love it. Robbie

  会喜欢的。

  那么 明天的天气怎样

   Radio says sunny and mild.

  广播说是晴天 温暖适中。

   Well, I'll tell Robbie.

  好 我告诉Robbie。

   And thanks, Dad.

  谢谢你 爸爸。

   Don't thank me.

  别谢我。

  我只是在尽一个爷爷的本份而已。

目 录 上一节 下一节

分享本课给同学:

   

扫扫二维码

手机学英语


句子·走遍美国 - unit 情景十一