句子·银行业务 - 取款结兑


目 录 上一节 下一节

  我想兑现这张汇款单。

   I want to cash the balance of a traveler's letter of credit.

  我要把旅行信用证的结余兑现。

   I'd like to know if I can draw on my account for payment of things I buy in Tianjin.

  我想知道一下我是否能提取存款来支付天津购物的费用。

   I want to withdraw 200 dollars from my deposit account.

  我要从我的定期存款中支取200美圆。

   I want to close my account with you.

  我想结束在你们这儿的帐户。

  我想从这份信用证上提款100元。

   May I draw money against the letter of credit here?

  我可以在这儿用这份信用证取钱吗?

   Could you tell me my balance?

  能否把存款结余金额告诉我?

   Please let me know my balance.

  请告诉我结余金额。

   Your balance at the bank is 300 yuan.

  你在本行的结余是300元。

  你的存款支净了。

   Your letter of credit is used up.

  你的信用证用完了。

   Please tell me how you wish to draw your money.

  请告诉我你希望怎样支款。

   Fill our a withdrawal form, please.

  请填写取款单。

   The letter of credit is exhausted.

  信用证上的款子已提清。

  六号柜台的出纳员将根据你的号码牌付给你钱。

目 录 上一节 下一节

分享本课给同学:

   

扫扫二维码

手机学英语


句子·银行业务 - 取款结兑