剧本·西雅图不眠夜 - Chapter seven jonah flies to baltimore 第七章 乔纳飞往巴尔的摩


目 录 上一节

  (在杰西卡家,杰西卡正在看电影《金玉盟》并看得泪如雨下,而乔纳则在一边玩电子游戏,对所谓的“女人电影不感兴趣。)

   Jessica: this is the best movie i've ever seen in my life.

  杰西卡:这是我看过的最棒的电影。

   Jonah: i'm so agreeable.

  乔纳:我十分赞同。

   Jessica: you have to find her, jonah. You have to go to her.

  杰西卡:你一定得找到她,乔纳。你得去找她。

   Jonah: do you know how much money it costs to go to new york?

  乔纳:你知道去纽约要多少钱吗?

  杰西卡:没人知道。实际上票价天天变。你有多少钱?

   Jonah:$80.

  乔纳:80美元。

   Jessica: i have $42. That will probably cover taxi cabs.

  杰西卡:我有42美元。的士费应该够了。

   Jonah: but how would i get there?

  乔纳:但是我怎么过去呢?

   (jessica's mother comes in the room.)

  (杰西卡的妈妈进到房间里来。)

  妈妈(对杰西卡):甜心!我得把这些票赶紧给人送去。在我回来前你能帮我保管这些钱吗?

   Jessica: sure, mom.

  杰西卡:没问题。妈。

   (jessica's parents are travel agents and jessica uses the computer to order an airline ticket for jonah.)

  (杰西卡的父母是旅行社的代理,杰西卡用电脑帮乔纳订机票。)

   Jessica (inputing): do you want a window seat or an aisle?

  杰西卡(输入电脑):你是想要靠窗还是靠通道的座位?

   Jonah: window.

  乔纳:靠窗。

  杰西卡:要水果篮吗?

   Jonah: id&a't know do i?

  乔纳:我不知道。我要不要呢?

   Jessica: i would rather die than eat airplane food. I'm telling them you're twelve so you can fly unaccompanied and the stewardess won't carry you around and stuff like that.

  杰西卡:我宁可去死也不愿吃飞机上的食物。我告诉他们你12岁了,这样你才可以单独乘坐飞机,而不至于被空中小姐送回来之类的。

   Jonah: are you crazy? Who would believe i'm twelve?

  乔纳:你疯了?谁会相信我有12岁了?

   Jessica: if it's in the computer, they'll believe anything.

  杰西卡:只要进了电脑,不管什么他们都信。

  乔纳:你确定?

   Jessica: do you want me to say that you're really, really short for your age and that they shouldn't say anything because it would hurt your feelings?

  杰西卡:我说你在你这个年龄实在是显得太矮;并让他们别提这事,否则会伤害你的感情,好吗?

   Jonah: yeah. That's a great idea!

  乔纳:好。这真是个好主意!

   Stand by your man

  和男人并肩站立

   Sometimes it's hard to be a woman givin all

  有时作为一个女人和真不容易

  把所有的爱都给予一个男人。

   Sometimes it's hard to understand.

  有时真难以理解。

   And if you love him, be proud of him,

  如果你爱他,你就会为他骄傲,

   Cause after all he's just a man.

  因为毕竟他只是一个男人。

   Stand by your man

  和男人并肩站立

  向世界说你爱他。

   Give- him .all -th& l&ve you <:an

  把你所能付出的爱全给他

   Stand by your man.

  和男人并肩站立。

   (baltimore. Annie is leaving for work. She happily finds a big, red valentine card in her mailbox from walter.)

  (巴尔的摩。安妮正准自出门上班。她在信箱里高兴地发现沃尔特寄来的大红贺卡。)

   Annie: oh walter!

  安妮:噢,沃尔特。

  (当天晚些时候,想到下班后马上就可以见到沃尔特,安妮感到十分兴奋。)

   Becky: you're going to miss the train.

  贝琪:你还不快点就赶不上了火车了。

   Annie: no i'm not! I'm so happy, becky. Finally i feel happy. This is right. This is real. Everything else is what happens when you watch too many movies and you completely lose sight of what counts. Please, don't tell anybody what happened because i would be so absolutely "mortified if anyone knew i did anything even ^remotely close to what i've done. (becky hands luggage over to annie.) Thank you thank you. Do you promise?

  安妮:不会,我会赶上的!我好快乐,贝琪。我终于快乐了。这才是正确的. 真实的爱。其他的一切只是看了太多电影而完全生去理智。求你了,不要跟别人说起这回事,因为如果有人知道我曾做了些什么,即使和真相相差很远,我都会觉得十分羞辱。(贝琪把行李递给安妮。)谢谢,谢谢。你保证吗?

   Becky: i promise.

  贝琪:我保证。

   Annie: sleepless in seattle is history.

  安妮:“西雅国失眠人”已成为历史。

  (纽约。安妮敲了敲沃尔特所在的宾馆的房间的门。沃尔特开了门,给了她一个热烈的拥抱。还有玫瑰和情人节礼物也正等着她。)

   Walter and annie (together): i was...

  沃尔特、安妮(异口同声地):我曾……

   Walter: you first.

  沃尔特:你先说。

   Annie: no, you go.

  安妮:不,你说吧。

   Walter: i was just gonna say that ever since christmas, you've been different, kinda ^distracted and ""distant. But now, it feels as if you're coming back from wherever you were.

  沃尔特:我只是想说自从圣诞节后,你就变得有些不同了,变得心烦意乱而又冷淡疏远。但现在你好像又回来了,从不论什么地方。

  安妮:是的。我只是我只,我只是,我想我有点紧张。但那是正常的,对吧?我的意思是,你不紧张吗?关于……你知。

   Walter: what?

  沃尔特:什么?

   Annie: forever.

  安妮:永久。

   Walter: no.

  沃尔特:不会。

   Annie: well, i did and, you know what i think? I think i thought it was too perfect. (they go out for a walk to tiffany's, a famous jewelry store, to pick out their wedding china.) You know? I started to wonder if we were the human "equivalent of two rights making a wrong. You know what it was? It was like ^kismet but not, if you see what i mean. You have to grow up. You just can't keep having all these ^adolescent fantasies about how exciting your life is going to be. (looking at a set of dishes) don't hate me, but i love this pattern.

  安妮:但是,我会。你知道我怎么想吗?我想我觉得我们是不是太完美了。(他们走出宾馆,步行来到第凡内,一个著名的珠宝店,挑选他们结婚用的瓷器。)你知道吗?我开始在想我们是否太相似了;就像正正得负。你明日我的意思吧?看似姻缘前定;其实不然;你应该听懂我的意思了吧。你得长大,却不能保留对少年时期对生命美好的憧憬。(看着一套瓷器)别怪我;我喜欢这图样。

  沃尔特:不会吧。

   Annie: i do.

  安妮:我确实喜欢。

   Walter: this is just like my grandmother's china.

  沃尔特:这和我祖母的瓷器一模一样。

   Saleslady: how many place settings should i put down?

  店员:请问要几套?

   Annie and walter together: ten.

  沃尔特、安妮(异口同声地):十套。

  (两人惊奇地望着对方。)

   Walter: exactly. Eight is too few, twelve's too many, yeah.

  沃尔特:没错。八个太少;十二个太多;是啊。

   Annie: too many.

  安妮:太多。

   (later walter brings annie a beautiful little box that she opens to reveal a "gorgeous diamond engagement ring.)

  (这一会儿,沃尔特事给安妮一个漂亮的小盒子。安妮打开一看,愿来是一只精美的订婚钻戒。)

   Annie: walter!

  安妮:沃尔特!

  沃尔特:这是我妈的。我请人把它改细了。她的手指太粗。

   Annie: it's so beautiful. It's exactly what i would pick out if i had every ring in the whole world to chose from. You see what i mean? There are people who would like a relationship to be full of surprises, but i am not one of those people. No siree. Surprises are highly overrated.

  安妮:好漂亮!如果有全世界的戒指供我挑选,我也会选择这一个。你明日我的意思吗?有些人希望感情充满惊喜,但我不是。绝对不是。惊喜被高估太厉害了。

   (seattle. Sam is packing for a weekend away with victoria.)

  (西雅图。萨姆正在为周末与维多利亚的“单独”见面收拾行装。)

   Sam: i'm leaving first thing in the morning, but i'm only going to be gone on night. And clarice is going to be here, so you'll be busy with plenty of ^''geraldo" and "nightmare on elm street 12," and i will never know.

  萨姆:我早上出发,只出去一晚上。克拉丽斯会来,所以你可以有充足的时间把《杰拉尔多脱口秀》和《猛鬼街》这些玩艺儿看个不亦乐乎,而我却毫无所知。

   Jonah: are you going with her?

  乔纳:你要和她在一起吗?

  萨姆:我将要和维多利亚在一起,没错。别耍花招,知道吗?(乔纳跑进自己的房间,“砰”她一声将门关上。)我走以后不要滚进毒常春藤里。不要把自己天进壁橱里或做出任何需要缝针的蠢事。如果你的手指断了,那就只好断了,没人会把断指冷冻起来并送你上医院做激光手术。是因为巴尔的摩那女人吗?

   Jonah: annie! (sam slams his door.) I don't care what you do!

  乔纳:安妮!(萨姆“砰”地一声关上门。)我才不管你做什么!

   Sam: good, fine! (talking to himself) i'll tell you what i'm doing this weekend - i'm getting laid. The 1990's and nobody's getting laid. I'm the only man in america who's getting laid this weekend and i haven't even been laid that much. (jonah comes to his back quietly.) Six girls in college, maybe seven. How long have you been standing there?

  萨姆:好,太好了!(自言自语)我来告诉你这个周末我要干什么-一我要干。九十年代没人搞了。我是本周要干的美国的唯-一个男人,我还没怎么干呢。(此时乔纳静悄悄地来到萨姆身后。)大学有过六个女孩,也许是七个。你站在这儿有多久了?

   Jonah: forever.

  乔纳:一辈子。

   Sam: what did you hear me just say?

  萨姆:你刚才听到我说的话了吗?

  乔纳:大学有过六个女孩,也许是七个。

   Sam: seven. Eight! Mary kelly.

  萨姆:七个。八个!玛丽凯利。

   Jonah (holding up annie's letter): this is the one i like!

  乔纳(举起安妮的信):这个才是我喜欢的!

   Sam: jonah, the fact is, you're not going to like any woman because it isn't your mother.

  萨姆:乔纳,事实就是你不会喜欢任何女人,因为她不是你妈。

   Jonah: how do you know? What's wrong with annie?

  乔纳:你怎么知道?安妮哪里不好?

  萨姆:噢,乔纳!闭嘴!

   Jonah: shut up? Shut up? Mom never said shut up to me. Mom never yelled at me!

  乔纳:闭嘴?闭嘴?妈从不叫我闭嘴!妈从不对我吆喝!

   Sam: the conversation is finished.

  萨姆:谈话到此为止。

   Jonah: why can't we go to new york?

  乔纳:我们为什么不能去纽约?

   Sam: there is no way that we are going on a plane to meet someone who could be a crazy, sick "'lunatic! Didn't you see "fatal attraction?"

  萨姆:想坐飞机为着去见一个没准儿是个疯子的女人,没门!简直是精神错乱了!你没看《致命的诱惑》吗?

  乔纳:你不许我看!

   Sam: well i saw it! And it scared the shit out of me. It scared the shit out of every man in america!

  萨姆:但我看了!而且我该死地差点被吓死了。而且美国所有男人都该死地差点被吓死了!

   Jonah: i'm not leaving till you say yes.

  乔纳:你不答应我就不走。

   (sam shuts his bedroom door on jonah.)

  (萨姆“砰”地把乔纳关在门外。)

   Jonah: i hate you i hate you i hate you!

  乔纳:我恨你我恨你我恨作!

  萨姆:好极了。你又可以在广播上有说的了。说你爸如何毁了你的生活因为他想在旅店里度过一个特别的周末。

   (before sam sarts out the next morning, he finds that jonah disappears. He looks for jonah hurriedly almost everywhere.)

  (出发前,萨姆发现乔纳不见了。他急得满处找。)

   Sam: jonah! Clarice is here and i've got to go. Hey, jonah! Jonah! All right, jonah. (knocks on jonah's room door.) Listen, i got to go. Jonah!

  萨姆:乔纳!克拉丽斯来了,我要走了。嘿,乔纳!乔纳!好了,乔纳。(敲了敲乔纳的房门)听着,我要走了。乔纳!

   Clarice: jonah?

  克拉丽斯:乔纳?

   Sam: hey jonah! Jonah! (comes outside.) Jonah! Jonah!

  萨姆:嘿,乔纳!(来到屋外。)乔纳!乔纳!乔纳!

  (萨姆来到杰西卡家,希望能找到儿子的下启。)

   Mom: jessica, honey, you have to tell us where he is. Jonah's daddy is very upset.

  母亲:杰西卡,亲爱的,你得告诉我们乔纳在哪儿。乔纳的爸爸很着急。

   Dad: jessica, this is your father. Tell us where he is, right this minute.

  父亲:杰西卡,我是你爸。现在马上告诉我们他在哪儿。

   Jessica: ny.

  杰西卡:ny。

   Sam: what is that?

  萨姆:这是什么意思?

  父亲:你想。

   Sam: that's nw.

  萨姆:那是nw

   Jessicas new york he's-on his-wayto new york

  杰西卡:纽约,他现在正在去纽约的路上。

   Mom: what?

  母亲:什么?

   Sam: how?

  萨姆:怎么去的?

  杰西卡:联合597航班。

   Mom: jessica!

  母亲:杰西卡!

   Sam: when does it leave?

  萨姆:几点起飞?

   Dad: 7:30.

  父亲:七点半。

   (meanwhile, jonah is on the plane, ^'clutching his backpack, looking a little nervous.)

  (这时乔纳正在飞机上;紧紧抱着他的背包,看起来育些紧张。)

  空姐(对乔纳):这个送给你。对于你的惠顾,我们送你一个漂亮的别针做纪念。

   Jonah: thank you.

  乔纳:谢谢。

   Hostess: you're welcome. Can i take this for you? (asking about his bag)

  空姐:不客气。我帮你把这放好行吗?(指指他的包)

   Jonah: no.

  乔纳:不。

   (new york. Jonah leaves the airport and goes to a taxi stand.)

  (纽约。乔纳离开机场来到的士站。)

  机场工作人员:去哪儿,孩子?

   Jonah: the empire state building.

  乔纳:帝国大厦。

   Man (to taxi driver): yo! To the empire state building. And try to get a little farther from the "'curb next time,

  机场工作人员(对司机):来!去帝国大厦。下次离路边远点;

   Mac. Hey, come on!

  迈克:嗨,这边来!

   (in front of the empire state building.)

  (帝国大厦前。)

  司机:到了!你上去干吗呢?从上面吐痰?

   Jonah: no. I'm going to meet my new mother. (smiles proudly.)

  乔纳:不是,我要去见我的新妈妈。(骄傲地芙。)

   (jonah gets out of the taxi and walks confidently to the elevator. At the top of the building, he starts the long journey looking and waiting for annie.)

  (乔纳下了车,信心百倍地走向电梯。在帝国大厦顶楼,祖拿开始了地漫长的寻找和等待安妮.

   Jonah (to a woman): excuse me, i'm jonah. Are you annie?

  乔纳(对一位女土):抱歉,我是乔纳,你是安妮吗?

   Woman: no, i'm cynthia.

  女土:不,我叫辛西娅。

  乔纳(对另一位女士):抱歉,你是安妮吗?

   Chapter eight it's a sign

  第八章 这是预兆

   (meanwhile, in a skyscriper not far from the empire state building, annie and walter are being led to their table for a romantic valentine's day dinner. Outside, the empire state building looks just like a palace in the sunset. When annie sees this, she seems sad.)

  (与此同时,在帝国大厦旁的一座摩天大楼内,安妮与沃尔特被引至桌前准备共进浪漫情人晚餐。窗外,暮色中的帝国大厦如一座气势恢弘的宫殿。安妮看到此景不由得一阵黯然神伤。)

   Walter: great table, (to the waiter.) Thanks. (to annie) something wrong?

  沃尔特:位子很好。(对侍者)谢谢。(对安妮)怎么了?

   Waiter: can i get you a drink?

  侍者:喝点什么吗?

  沃尔特:香槟?

   Annie: fine. Fine.

  安妮:好,好。

   Walter: can we have a bottle of dom deluise? (there is no response.) Just kidding.

  沃尔特(对侍员):来一瓶佩登斯好吗?(见侍者毫无反应。)开个玩笑。

   Annie: he was a joking. He meant dom perrignon.

  安妮:开个玩笑。他是指登倍丝侬。

   Waiter: i got it.

  诗青:我知道了。

  沃尔特:好美的景色,是吧?

   Annie: walter, there's something i have to tell you.

  安妮:沃尔特,我得告诉你一些事情。

   (at the same time, sam is hurried for new york on a plane. He races through the airport and jumps into a taxi which he steals from some others.)

  (此时萨姆正焦急地乘飞机赶往纽约,下飞机后他一阵狂奔,抢过别人拦住的出租车。)

   Passenger: hey! Hey!

  旅客:嗨!嗨!

   Sam: i'm sorry, i'll have to...

  萨姆:抱歉,我得……

  旅客:别说了!你得讲道理!

   Sam: money! Money! You see it?

  萨姆:钱!钱!看到没?

   (sam squeezes in the taxi.)

  (萨姆挤进的土。)

   Passenger: wait a minute!

  旅客:等一下!

   Sam (to the driver): the empire state building!

  萨姆(对司机):到帝国大厦!

  (此时乔纳在楼顶孤独地等待着。他看起来又失望又害怕,但他还是等着。画面回到餐厅。)

   Walter: so, he could be on top of the empire state building now?

  沃尔特:那么他现在应该已在顶楼了?

   Annie: no. I guess he could be, no. It's not him, walter. It's me. I can't do this.

  安妮:不可能,我猜他可能会,但不可能。问题不在他,沃尔特,而在我。我不能嫁给你。

   Walter: look, annie. I love you but let's leave that out of this. I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for. Marriage is hard enough without bringing such low expectations into it. Isn't it?

  沃尔特:是这样,安妮。我爱你。但我们到此为止。我不想要你将就,我不想成为将就的对象。婚姻之路本来就很艰苦,再也承受不了这样不快。是吗?

   Annie: walter, i don't deserve you.

  安妮:沃尔特,我配不上你。

  沃尔特:不,我不这样认为。但是,好吧。

   (they can't help laughing. Annie returns the ring to walter.)

  (两人忍俊不禁。安妮将戒指还给沃尔特。)

   Annie: you ok?

  安妮:你没事吧?

   Walter: yeah.

  沃尔特:没事。

   (annie looks out of the window and seems to be very surprised.)

  (安妮看了看窗外,脸上露出惊讶的神色。)

  安妮:噢!

   Walter: what?

  沃尔特:怎么了?

   Annie: look!

  安妮:快看!

   (the empire state building lights up - a big, red heart is on the side.)

  (帝国大厦的彩灯亮了,楼面上有一个由灯形成的巨大的红心。)

   Annie: it's a sign.

  安妮:这是个预兆。

  沃尔特:干吗要什么预兆?

   Annie: walter, i have to go.

  安妮:沃尔特,我得走了。

   (sam has just reached the building and is getting off the elevator on the observation deck.)

  (萨姆到达了大厦,出了电梯来到观望台。)

   Sam: jonah! Jonah!

  萨姆:乔纳!乔纳!

   Jonah: dad! Dad!

  乔纳:爸!爸!

  (两入紧紧拥抱在一起。)

   Sam: what if something had happened to you? What if i couldn't get to you?

  萨姆:要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?

   Jonah: i'm sorry. I'm sorry.

  乔纳:对不起。对不起。

   Sam: what would i have done without you? You are my family. You're all i've got.

  萨姆:如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的亲人。你是我的所有。

   Jonah: i thought she'd be here, i thought she'd come.

  乔纳:我以为她在这里,我以为她会来。

  萨姆:我们父子很和睦吧。我是说,我们根和睦吧?我们没事吧?我是说,到现在为止,我做过什么蠢事吗?

   Jonah: no.

  乔纳:没有。

   Sam: have i screwed it up for the both of us?

  萨姆:我使我们之间的关系破裂了吗?

   Jonah: no.

  乔纳:没有。

   Sam: ah, ah, ah.

  萨姆:噢;噢,噢。

  (萨姆紧紧抱住乔纳。安妮跑向帝国大厦。在门口她被警卫拦住。)

   Annie: observation deck.

  安妮:观赏台

   Security guard: sorry, ma'am, but it's too late.

  门卫:对不起,女士。现在已经太迟了。

   Annie: ah, no, please. I really need to get up there.

  安妮:噢;不,求你了,我非上去不可!

   Sg: we're closing up. No more runs tonight.

  门卫:我们要关门了。今晚不再接待了。

  安妮:是这样,我就看一下好吗?我约了人在这里见面。如果我看都没机会看一下,我会一生不安的。

   Sg: cary grant, right?

  门卫:加利格兰特,对吗?

   Annie: you know that movie?

  安妮:你知道那部电影?

   Sg: one of my wife's favorites.

  门卫:我太太最爱看的电影一。

   (annie runs to the elevator at the guard's permission. At the top, sam and jonah are getting on the last elevator down.)

  (得到门卫的放行,安妮立刻冲向电梯。这时顶楼的萨姆和乔纳也已搭乘最后一班电梯开始下楼。)

  萨姆:嘿,也许回家后我们可以养条狗。

   Jonah: ok.

  乔纳:好吧。

   Sam: what do you mean ok? Wouldn't you like to have a dog?

  萨姆:“好吧”是什么意思?你不喜欢狗吗?

   Jonah: sure.

  乔纳:喜欢。

   (they go on the elevator, the door closes and they get down. Just then, the other elevator arrives and annie steps out.)

  (父子俩走进电梯,电梯门刚刚合上;另一扇电梯门徐徐打开,安妮和门卫走出来。)

  门卫:抱歉,女士。已经没人了。

   Annie: can i take a minute?

  安妮:我在这儿待一会儿好吗?

   Sg: go ahead.

  门卫:请便。

   (she goes out to the observation deck. As she looks out over the city, trying to grasp all that has happened and "reconcile her disappointment at not finding sam, she notices something. A child's backpack is lying beside her. She picks it up and finds a ^stuffed teddy bear, jonah's howard. She turns to see sam and jonah hurry to her.)

  (安妮来到观望台。她俯瞰城币,回想所发生的一切,试图忘却没找到萨姆而引起的失望,这时,她发现了一件东西-一在她脚旁的一个儿童背包。她抬起背包,发现塞在里面的一个玩具熊,那是乔纳的霍华德。她转过身,发现萨姆和乔纳正匆匆地向她赶来。)

   Jonah: i left it by the telescopes.

  乔纳:我把它忘在望远镜旁边了。

  (他们看到了站在望远镜旁拿着包的安妮。)

   Sam: it's you.

  萨姆:是你。

   Annie: it's me.

  安妮:是我。

   Sam: i saw you...in the, in the street.

  萨姆:我在在街上见过你。

   Jonah: are you annie?

  乔纳:你是安妮吗?

  安妮:是的。

   Sam: you're annie?

  萨姆:你就是安妮?

   Annie (holding the teddy bear): this must be yours.

  安妮(拿着玩具熊):这个一定是你的。

   Jonah: i'm jonah. This is my dad. His name's sam.

  乔纳:我叫乔纳。这是我爸,他叫萨姆。

   Annie: hi jonah. Sam. (they look at each other and smile. Annie looks at the bear) and who's this?

  安妮:你好,乔纳。萨姆。(二人相视而笑。安妮看着手中的玩具熊。)这位呢?

  乔纳:它叫霍华德。

   Annie: oh howard. Hello howard. (hands the bear back to jonah.)

  安妮:噢,原来景霍华德。你好,霍华德。(将玩具熊还给乔纳。)

   (the security guard clears his throat, telling them that it's time to go.)

  (警卫在一边咳嗽暗示三人尽快离开。)

   Sam: we'd better go. (at these words, annie seems confused and disappointed.) Shall we?

  萨姆:我们该走了。(听到这句话;安妮露出疑惑和失望的神色,)一块儿走好吗?

   (sam extends his hand towards annie and, understand-ingly, she puts hers in his. Slowly, they walk back to the elevator. All three seem bewildered and happy, for their destinies and dreams have come true. And the happiest and the proudest one of the three must be jonah.)

  (萨姆向安妮伸出手,安妮会意地将手放入萨姆的手中。他们慢慢走回电梯。三个人都那么幸福快乐,因为他们的梦想成真。这当中最快乐、最得意的当然要属乔纳。)

  安妮:萨姆,很高兴遇见你。

   ^it's so important to make someone happy,

  使人快乐是一件很重要的事。

   Make just one someone happy.

  哪怕只是让一个人快乐。

   Make just one heart the heart you sing to.

  使一个人的心灵快乐,你为之歌唱的那个心灵。

   One smile that cheers you.

  一个微笑可以让你快乐。

  一张面孔接近你时露出笑容。

   One girl your everything.

  一个女孩,你的一切。

   Fame, if you win it.

  名誉,如果你赢得了它。

   Comes and goes, in a minute.

  顷刻之回来了又去。

   Where's the real stuff in life to cling to?

  生命中应该紧紧把握的是什么?

  (只有)爱-一这就是答案。

   Someone to love is the answer.

  爱一个人就是答案。

   Once you've found her, build your world around her.

  一旦你发现了她,就将一切都给她。

   Make someone happy.

  让一个人高兴。

   Make just one someone happy.

  哪怕只是让一个人高兴。

  那么你也会很高兴。

   When i fall in love

  坠入爱河

   ^when i fall in love, it will be forever.

  当我坠入爱河;这就意味着永远。

   Or i'll never fall in love.

  否则我永远不会坠入爱河。

   In a restless world like this is,

  在一个像这样的不安定的世界

  爱在开始的时候就已结束。

   And too many moonlight kisses

  太多的日夜之吻

   Seem to cool in the warmth of the sun.

  似乎在阳光的温暖下冷却下来。

   When i give my heart

  当我付出真心

   It will be completely.

  就意味着毫无保留。

  否则我永不真心以待。

   In a moment i can feel that you feel that way, too.

  在片刻之间我也能够感受到你所感受的一切。

   It's when i fall in love with you.

  当我和你坠入爱河的时候。

目 录 上一节

分享本课给同学:

   

扫扫二维码

手机学英语


剧本·西雅图不眠夜 - Chapter seven jonah flies to baltimore 第七章 乔纳飞往巴尔的摩