句子·商业英语教材 - 国际贸易-运输


目 录 上一节 下一节

  国际贸易-运输

   Helen: Hello, I'm calling from San Francisco for Kevin Lee.

  海伦: 哈啰,我从旧金山打来找李凯文。

   Kevin: This is Kevin Lee speaking.

  凯文: 我是李凯文。

   Helen: Hi. This is Helen Parker calling.

  海伦: 嗨。我是海伦?派克。

   Kevin: Good morning, Helen. What can I do for you?

  凯文: 早安, 海伦。有什幺我能效劳的吗?

  海伦: 我想请教你要如何运送你下单的扬声器,空运还是海运?

   Kevin: We need part of that order by next week, so we would like to do a partial air shipment.

  凯文: 我们下个星期就要一部分的订货,所以我们有部份想用空运。

   Helen: How much of it do you want shipped by air?

  海伦: 您想要空运多少数量呢?

   Kevin: We'd like to ship half the order by air and the rest by sea.

  凯文: 一半用空运,剩下的一半用海运。

   Helen: OK. Do you want us to use our freight forwarding agent?

  海伦: 好的。你要用我们公司的货运代理商吗?

  凯文: 事实上,我们这边自己有货运公司--中国联合公司。我会把他们的联络资料传真给你。

   Helen: All right. We can deliver that half to your agent tomorrow morning.

  海伦: 好的。我们明早可以出一半的货给你们的代理商。

   Kevin: That would be great.

  凯文: 那样很好。

   Helen: I'm not sure what the shipping schedule will be for the sea freight.

  海伦: 我不确定海运的时间表。

   Kevin: No hurry. We're not in a big rush for the second half of the order.

  凯文: 不急。另一半的订单我们不是很急。

  海伦: 好的。我稍后再通知你送货细节,我一拿到出货文件就马上用DHL快递给你。

   Kevin: Very good. We'll be expecting to hear from you. And thanks for calling.

  凯文: 很好。我们等你的消息。谢谢妳的来电。

   

  

目 录 上一节 下一节

分享本课给同学:

   

扫扫二维码

手机学英语


句子·商业英语教材 - 国际贸易-运输