句子·商业英语教材 - 国际贸易-保险


目 录 上一节 下一节

  国际贸易-保险

   Helen: I'm calling to discuss the level of insurance coverage you've requested for your order.

  海伦: 我打电话来是想讨论你所要求的订单保险额的级别。

   Henry: I believe that we have requested an amount twenty-five percent above the invoice value?

  亨利: 我想我们要求的是高于发票价值百分之二十五的保险金额。

   Helen: Yes, that's right. We have no problem in complying with your request, but we think that the amount is a bit excessive.

  海伦: 是的,没错。我们可以答应这个要求,但是我们觉得金额有点太高。

   Henry: We've had a lot of trouble in the past with damaged goods.

  亨利: 我们过去有太多货物毁损的困扰。

  海伦: 我能了解你的考量。然而,一般这类产品的保险额度是发票总额再加百分之十。

   Henry: We would feel more comfortable with the additional protection.

  亨利: 有额外的保障会让我们觉得安全些。

   Helen: Unfortunately, if you want to increase the coverage, we will have to charge you extra for the additional cost.

  海伦: 很遗憾,如果你们想增加保险额的话,我们就得向你们收取额外的费用。

   Henry: But the insurance was supposed to be included in the quotation.

  亨利: 但是保险应该包含在报价里了。

   Helen: Yes, but we quoted you normal coverage at regular rates.

  海伦: 是的,但是我们向你们报的价是一般比例下的正常保险额。

  亨利: 我了解。

   Helen: We can, however, arrange the extra coverage. But I suggest you contact your insurance agent there and compare rates.

  海伦: 不过超出的保险额我们可以再商量。但是我建议你和你们那边的保险代理商联络并比较一下价格。

   Henry: You're right. It might be cheaper on this end.

  亨利: 你说得没错,在这边可能会比较便宜。

   Helen: Fax me whatever rates you find there and I'll compare them with what we can offer.

  海伦: 不论你那里找到的是那一种价格都传真给我,我会和我们可以提供的价格来做比较。

目 录 上一节 下一节

分享本课给同学:

   

扫扫二维码

手机学英语


句子·商业英语教材 - 国际贸易-保险