句子·旅游英语 - 饭店用餐


目 录 上一节 下一节

  侍者:晚上好。您约定座位了吗?

   Tom: No, we don't.

  汤姆:没有。

   Waiter: How many people are you together?

  侍者:你们一共多少人?

   Tom: Just two persons.

  汤姆:就两位。

   Waiter: Would you like to sit in smoking section, non-smoking section or whatever comes open first?

  侍者:你们要抽烟区还是非抽烟区,或是有空位就行?

  汤姆:我们要非抽烟区。

   Waiter: Awfully sorry, there are no vacancies left now. Would you like to wait for a moment?

  侍者:十分抱歉,现在在非抽烟区还暂时没有座位。您能稍等一会吗?

   Tom: How long a wait do you think there'll be?

  汤姆:我们要等多长时间?

   Waiter: About eight minutes, I think.

  侍者:大约八分钟,我想。

   Tom: OK, we will wait a while.

  汤姆:好吧,那我们就等一会儿。

  (八分钟之后)

   Waiter: I'm sorry for making you wait for so long. Now there is a table available in non-smoking section. Please follow me.

  侍者:非常抱歉让你们等了这么久。现在在非抽烟区有空位了。请跟我来。

   Tom: Thank you.

  汤姆:谢谢。

   Waiter: This is menu. Are you ready to order now?

  侍者:这是菜单。您现在可以点菜了吗?

   Tom: Sorry, we haven't decided yet. Could you please give us a little longer?

  汤姆:对不起,我们还没决定要点什么,你再等一下好吗?

  侍者:没问题。

   Tom: Well, I think I would like to have a shrimp cocktail and the tomato sausage soup first. How about you, Jones.

  汤姆:我想先点一个虾仁杯和一个番茄红肠汤。你呢,琼斯?

   Jones: The same for me, please.

  琼斯:我也要同样的。

   Waiter: Yes, sir.

  侍者:好的,先生。

   Jones: What main dish would you like, Tom?

  琼斯:你喜欢什么主菜,汤姆?

  汤姆:我想吃炸板鱼。

   Jones: I'll have the sirloin steak.

  琼斯:请给我一客牛腰肉排。

   Waiter: Yes. What would you like to drink?

  侍者:是。那么喝些什么呢?

   Jones: Red wine for me. And you, Tom?

  琼斯:我喝红葡萄酒,你呢?

   Tom: I think I'll have beer.

  汤姆:我喝啤酒。

  琼斯:请拿一杯红葡萄酒和一瓶啤酒。

   Waiter: Would you like a dessert?

  侍者:要不要甜食?

   Jones: What special kind of desserts do you have?

  琼斯:你们有什么特色甜品?

   Waiter: Lemon pie, hot cake in syrup, chocolate sundae and custard pudding.

  侍者:柠檬派,糖油煎饼,巧克力圣代和奶油布丁。

   Tom: Well, I think we'll order after we finish the main course.

  汤姆:等我们吃过主菜再点吧。

  侍者:好的,汤马上就会上来。

目 录 上一节 下一节

分享本课给同学:

   

扫扫二维码

手机学英语


句子·旅游英语 - 饭店用餐