诗歌·飞鸟集 - 第十三辑


目 录 上一节 下一节

  压迫着我的,到底是我的想要外出的灵魂呢,还是那世界的灵魂,敲着我心的门,想要进来呢?

   Thought feeds itself with its own words and grows.

  思想以他自己的语言喂养它自己而成长起来了。

   I have dipped the vessel of my heart into this silent hour; it has filled with love.

  我把我心之碗轻轻浸入这沉默之时刻中,它盛满了爱了。

   Either you have work or you have not.

  或者你在工作,或者你没有。

   When you have to say, "Let us do something", then begins mischief.

  当你不得不说:"让我们做些事吧"时,那末就要开始胡闹了。

  向日葵羞于把无名的花朵看作它的同胞。

   The sun rose and smiled on it, saying, "Are you well, my darling?"

  太阳升上来了,向它微笑,说道:"你好么,我的宝贝儿?"

   Who drives me forward like fate? "

  谁如命运似的催着我向前走呢?"

   The Myself striding on my back. "

  那是我自己,在身背后大跨步走着。"

   The clouds fill the watercups of the river, hiding themselves in the distant hills.

  云把水倒在河的水杯里,它们自己却藏在远山之中。

  我一路走去,从我的水瓶中漏出水来。只剩下极少极少的水供我回家使用了。

   The water in a vessel is sparkling; the water in the sea is dark.

  杯中的水是光辉的;海中的水却是黑色的。

   The small truth has words that are clear; the great truth has great silence.

  小理可以用文字来说清楚,大理却只有沉末。

   Your smile was the flowers of your own fields, your talk was the rustle of your own mountain pines, but your heart was the woman that we all know.

  你的微笑是你自己田园里的花,你的谈吐是你自己山上的松林的萧萧;但是你的心呀,却是那个女人,那个我们全都认识的女人。

   It is the little things that I leave behind for my loved ones, great things are for everyone.

  我把小小的礼物留给我所爱的人,--大的礼物却留给一切的人。 心的门,想要进来呢?

  妇人呀,你用泪海包绕着世界的心,正如大海包绕着大地。

   The sunshine greets me with a smile.

  太阳以微笑向我问候。

   The rain, his sad sister, talks to my heart.

  雨,他的忧闷的姐姐,向我的心谈话。

目 录 上一节 下一节

分享本课给同学:

   

扫扫二维码

手机学英语


诗歌·飞鸟集 - 第十三辑