诗歌·飞鸟集 - 第十二辑


目 录 上一节 下一节

  落日问道:"有谁继续我的职务呢?"

   I shall do what I can, my Master, said the earthen lamp.

  瓦灯说道:"我要尽我所能地做去,我的主人。"

   By plucking her petals you do not gather the beauty of the flower.

  采着花瓣时,得不到花的美丽。

   Silence will carry your voice like the nest that holds the sleeping birds.

  沉默蕴蓄着语声,正如鸟巢拥围着睡鸟。

   The Great walks with the Small without fear.

  大的不怕与小的同游。

  居中的却远而避之。

   The night opens the flowers in secret and allows the day to get thanks.

  夜秘密地把花开放了,却让白日去领受谢词。

   Power takes as ingratitude the writhings of its victims.

  权势认为牺牲者的痛苦是忘恩负义。

   When we rejoice in our fulness, then we can part with our fruits with joy.

  当我们以我们的充实为乐时,那末,我们便能很快乐地跟我们的果实分手了。

   The raindrops kissed the earth and whispered, --- We are thy homesick children, mother, come back to thee from the heaven.

  雨点吻着大地,微语道:"我们是你的思家的孩子,母亲,现在从天上回到你这里来了。"

  蛛网好象要捉露点,却捉住了苍蝇。

   Love! When you come with the burning lamp of pain in your hand, I can see your face and know you as bliss.

  爱情呀,当你手里拿着点亮了的痛苦之灯走来时,我能够看见你的脸,而且以你为幸福。

   The leaned say that your lights will one day be no more, said the firefly to the stars.

  萤火对天上的星说道:"学者说你的光明总有一天会消灭的。"

   The stars made no answer.

  天上的星不回答它。

   In the dusk of the evening the bird of some early dawn comes to the nest of my silence.

  在黄昏的微光里,有那清晨的鸟儿来到了我的沉默的鸟巢里。

  思想掠过我的心上,如一群野鸭飞过天空。

   I hear the voice of their wings.

  我听见它们鼓翼之声了。

   The canal loves to think that rivers exist solely to supply it with water.

  沟洫总喜欢想:河流的存在,是专为它供给水流的。

   The world has kissed my soul with its pain, asking for its return in songs.

  世界以它的痛苦同我接吻,而要求歌声做报酬。

目 录 上一节 下一节

分享本课给同学:

   

扫扫二维码

手机学英语


诗歌·飞鸟集 - 第十二辑