诗歌·飞鸟集 - 第十五辑


目 录 上一节 下一节

  晚霞向太阳说道:"我的心经了你的接吻,便似金的宝箱了。"

   By touching you may kill, by keeping away you may possess.

  接触着,你许会杀害;远离着,你许会占有。

   The cricket's chirp and the patter of rain come to me through the dark, like the rustle of dreams from my past youth.

  蟋蟀的唧唧,夜雨的淅沥,从黑暗中传到我的耳边,好似我已逝的少年时代沙地来到我的梦境中。

   I have lost my dewdrop, lost all its stars.

  花朵向星辰落尽了的曙天叫道:"我的露点全失落了。"

   The burning log bursts in flame and cries, --- "This is my flower, my death."

  燃烧着的木块,熊熊地生出火光,叫道:"这是我的花朵,我的死亡。"

  黄蜂认为邻蜂储蜜之巢太小。

   His neighbours ask him to build one still smaller.

  他的邻人要他去建筑一个更小的。

   I cannot keep your waves, Let me keep your footprints in my heart.

  河岸向河流说道:"我不能留住你的波浪。 让我保存你的足印在我的心里吧。"

   The day, with the noise of this little earth, drowns the silence of all worlds.

  白日以这小小的地球的喧扰,淹没了整个宇宙的沉默。

   The song feels the infinite in the air, the picture in the earth, the poem in the air and the earth;

  歌声在天空中感到无限,图画在地上感到无限,诗呢,无论在空中,在地上都是如此。

  因为诗的词句含有能走动的意义与能飞翔的音乐。

   When the sun goes down to the West, the East of his morning stands before him in silence.

  太阳在西方落下时,他的早晨的东方已静悄悄地站在他面前。

   Let me not put myself wrongly to my world and set it against me.

  让我不要错误地把自己放在我的世界里而使它反对我。

   Praise shames me, for I secretly beg for it.

  荣誉使我感到惭愧,因为我暗地里求着它。

   Let my doing nothing when I have nothing to do become untroubled in its depth of peace like the evening in the seashore when the water is silent.

  当我没有什么事做时,便让我不做什么事,不受骚扰地沉入安静深处吧,一如海水沉默时海边的暮色。

  少女呀,你的纯朴,如湖水之碧,表现出你的真理之深邃。

   The best does not come alone.

  最好的东西不是独来的,

   It comes with the company of the all.

  它伴了所有的东西同来。

目 录 上一节 下一节

分享本课给同学:

   

扫扫二维码

手机学英语


诗歌·飞鸟集 - 第十五辑