诗歌·飞鸟集 - 第十六辑


目 录 上一节 下一节

  神的右手是慈爱的,但是他的左手却可怕。

   My evening came among the alien trees and spoke in a language which my morning stars did not know.

  我的晚色从陌生的树木中走来,它用我的晓星所不懂得的语言说话。

   Night's darkness is a bag that bursts with the gold of the dawn.

  夜之黑暗是一只口袋,迸出黎明的金光。

   Our desire lends the colours of the rainbow to the mere mists and vapours of life.

  我们的欲望把彩虹的颜色借给那只不过是云雾的人生。

   God waits to win back his own flowers as gifts from man's hands.

  神等待着,要从人的手上把他自己的花朵作为礼物赢得回去。

  我的忧思缠绕着我,要问我它自己的名字。

   The service of the fruit is precious, the service of the flower is sweet, but let my service be the service of the leaves in its shade of humble devotion.

  果的事业是尊贵的,花的事业是甜美的;但是让我做叶的事业吧,叶是谦逊地,专心地垂着绿荫的。

   My heart has spread its sails to the idle winds for the shadowy island of Anywhere.

  我的心向着阑珊的风张了帆,要到无论何处的荫凉之岛去。

   Men are cruel, but Man is kind.

  独夫们是凶暴的,但人民是善良的。

   Make me thy cup and let my fulness be for thee and for thine.

  把我当做你的杯吧,让我为了你,而且为了你的人而盛满水吧。

  狂风暴雨象是在痛苦中的某个天神的哭声,因为他的爱情被大地所拒绝。

   The world does not leak because death is not a crack.

  世界不会流失,因为死亡并不是一个罅隙。

   Life has become richer by the love that has been lost.

  生命因为付出了的爱情而更为富足。

   My friend, your great heart shone with the sunrise of the East like the snowy summit of a lonely hill in the dawn.

  我的朋友,你伟大的心闪射出东方朝阳的光芒,正如黎明中的一个积雪的孤峰。

   The fountain of death makes the still water of life play.

  死之流泉,使生的止水跳跃。

  那些有一切东西而没有您的人,我的上帝,在讥笑着那些没有别的东西而只有您的人呢。

目 录 上一节 下一节

分享本课给同学:

   

扫扫二维码

手机学英语


诗歌·飞鸟集 - 第十六辑