诗歌·飞鸟集 - 第二辑


目 录 上一节 下一节

  不要因为峭壁是高的,便让你的爱情坐在峭壁上。

   I sit at my window this morning where the world like a passer-by stops for a moment, nods to me and goes.

  我今晨坐在窗前,世界如一个路人似的,停留了一会,向我点点头又走过去了。

   There little thoughts are the rustle of leaves; they have their whisper of joy in my mind.

  这些微(风思),是树叶的簌簌之声呀;它们在我的心里欢悦地微语着。

   What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.

  你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子。

   My wishes are fools, they shout across thy song, my Master. Let me but listen.

  神呀,我的那些愿望真是愚傻呀,它们杂在你的歌声中喧叫着呢。让我只是静听着吧。

  我不能选择那最好的。 

   The best chooses me.

  是那最好的选择我。

   They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back.

  那些把灯背在背上的人,把他们的影子投到了自己前面。

   That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life.

  我的存在,对我是一个永久的神奇,这就是生活。 

   We, the rustling leaves, have a voice that answers the storms, but who are you so silent?" "

  我们萧萧的树叶都有声响回答那风和雨。你是谁呢,那样的沉默着?"

  我不过是一朵花。" 

   Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.

  休息与工作的关系,正如眼睑与眼睛的关系。

   Man is a born child, his power is the power of growth.

  人是一个初生的孩子,他的力量,就是生长的力量。 

   God expects answers for the flowers he sends us, not for the sun the earth.

  神希望我们酬答他,在于他送给我们的花朵,而不在于太阳和土地。

   The light that plays, like a naked child, among the green leaves happily knows not that man can lie.

  光明如一个裸体的孩子,快快活活地在绿叶当中游戏,它不知道人是会欺诈的。

  啊,美呀,在爱中找你自己吧,不要到你镜子的谄谀去找寻。

目 录 上一节 下一节

分享本课给同学:

   

扫扫二维码

手机学英语


诗歌·飞鸟集 - 第二辑