剧本·飘(随风而逝)剧本 - Chapter 3 scarlett marrying charles 第三章 思嘉和查尔斯成婚


目 录 上一节 下一节

  

   Leaving for the call of war.)

  (外面一片混乱。绅士们,包括希礼在内,正准备应征往前线。)

   Charles: miss 0' hara! Miss 0' hara, isn't it thrilling? Mr. Lincoln has called the soldiers, volunteers to fight against us.

  查尔斯:奥哈拉小姐!奥哈拉小姐,太可怕了,林肯居然召集士兵、志愿军攻打我们。

   Scarlett: oh, fiddle-dee-dee. Don't you men ever think about anything important?

  思嘉:又是废话。你们男的就从不考虑其它重要的事情。

   Charles: but it's war, miss o'hara! And everybody's going off to enlist, they're going right away. I'm going, too!

  查尔斯:但这是战争,奥哈拉小姐。现在人人都去应征了。他们马上要走了,我也要。

  思嘉:每个人?

   Charles: oh, miss o'hara, will you be sorry? To see us go,i mean.

  查尔斯:奥哈拉小姐,你会伤心吗?我是说看到我们走。

   Scarlett: i'll cry to my pillow every night.

  思嘉:我会每晚趴在枕头上哭。

   Charles: oh, miss o'hara, i've told you i loved you. I think you're the most beautiful girl in the world. And the sweetest, the dearest. I know that i couldn't hope that you could love me, so "clumsy and stupid, not nearly good enough for you. But if you could, if you could think of marrying me, i'd do anything in the world for you, just anything, i promise!

  查尔斯:噢,奥哈拉小姐,我已经告诉你了我爱你。我觉得你是世界上最美的姑娘,最甜美的,最可爱的。我知道我不敢妄想作会爱我,我又蠢又笨,配不上你。但是如果你可以.可以考虑嫁给我.我会为你做一切事情,一切事情,我发誓!

   Scarlett: oh, what did you say?

  思嘉:噢,你说什么?

  查尔斯:奥哈拉小姐,我说你可以嫁给我吗?

   Scarlett: yes, mr. Hamilton, i will.

  思嘉:好,汉密尔顿先生,好吧。

   Charles: you will, you'll marry me? You'll wait for me?

  查尔斯:你要嫁给我?你会等着我?

   Scarlett: well, i don't think i'd want to wait.

  思嘉:我想我不愿意等。

   Charles: you mean you'll marry me before i go? Oh,miss o'hara...scarlett...when may i speak to your father?

  查尔斯:你是说你要在我走之前嫁给我?唤,奥哈拉小姐……思嘉,什么时候我向你父亲说?

  思嘉:越早越好。

   Charles: i'll go now, i can't wait. Will you excuse me? Dear?

  查尔斯:我现在就去。我等不了了。我走开一会好吗?亲爱的?

    (The day after melanie and ashley's wedding, scarlett marries charles hamilton.)

  (媚兰与希礼结婚后的第二天,思嘉与查尔斯成婚。)

   Melanie: scarlett. I thought of you at our wedding yesterday and i hope that yours would be as beautiful.and it was.

  媚兰:思嘉,昨天在我们的婚礼中我希望你的婚礼也会一样美。看来的确这样。

   Scarlett: was it?

  思嘉:是吗?

  媚兰:现在,我们真的成为姐妹了,查尔斯。

   Charles: don't cry darling. The war will be over in a few weeks and i'll be coming back to you.

  查尔斯:别哭,亲爱的。几个星期后。战争就结束了,那时我就回到你身边了。

目 录 上一节 下一节

分享本课给同学:

   

扫扫二维码

手机学英语


剧本·飘(随风而逝)剧本 - Chapter 3 scarlett marrying charles 第三章 思嘉和查尔斯成婚