句子·走遍美国 - unit 情景四十一


目 录 上一节 下一节

  噢 法官。

   How are you?

  你好吗

   How are you?

  好吗

   Hello.

  哈 。

   I think it's time for the wedding to begin.

  我想是婚礼可以开始的时候了。

  好啦 女士们 先生们。

   Please take your places.

  请大家就座。

   The wedding ceremony is about to begin.

  婚礼就要开始了。

   OK, Jane. Start the music.

  好 Jane。音乐开始。

   Dearly beloved,

  敬爱的人们

  我们今天聚集在这

   to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony.

  见证这位男士和这位女士的神圣婚盟。

   Do either of you have any reason

  两位之中可有哪位因为某项原因

   Is there anyone present who can show

  在座可有人能提出

   any just cause why these two people

  任何正当理由说明这两位

  不该合法结婚的

   Then, Harry Bennett, do you take Susan Stewart

  那么 Harry Bennett 你愿意接受Susan Stewart

   to be your lawful, wedded wife?

  做你合法的妻子吗

   I do.

  我愿意。

   And you, Susan Stewart,

  那么 Susan Stewart

  愿意接受Harry bennett

   to be your lawful, wedded husband?

  为 合法的丈夫吗

   I do.

  我愿意。

   The rings, please.

  请戴戒指。

   I have them, Harry.

  在我这 Harry。

  凭著纽约州法律赋予我的权力

   I now pronounce you husband and wife.

  我现在宣 你们成为夫妻。

   You may kiss the bride now, Harry.

  你可以吻新娘了 Harry。

   Where's Mom?

  妈妈呢

   She went to a school-board meeting.

  她去参加联合校董会会议了。

  我不知道她怎么办到的。

   She sure keeps busy.

  她真的是忙个不停。

   It's important to her.

  这对她来说很重要。

   There are lots of places to go,

  有很多地方要去

   lots of things to do.

  许多事情要做。

  她总不能闲坐著无所事事呀。

   Philip works late. Philip

  工作到很晚。

   I guess you're right.

  我想你说得对。

   I wish I had her energy.

  我希望我有她那样的精力。

   Anybody home?

  有人在家吗

  我们在 面 爸爸。

   Oh. Hi, gang.

  噢。嗨 你们好。

   Hello, Philip.

  哈 Philip。

   How was your day?

  今天好吗

   My day was just fine.

  这一天还好。

  晚上也还不错。

   It's almost ten o'clock.

  现在已经快十点钟了。

   Mmm. I'm starving.

  嗯 我饿坏了。

   Um ... where's Mom?

  唔……妈妈呢

   She went to a school-board meeting.

  她去参加联合校董会的会议。

  冰箱上有她留给你的字条。

   Oh?

  噢

   Did you have dinner, Robbie?

  你吃晚餐了吗 Robbie

   Yeah.

  吃了。

   Mike and I had a hamburger at the diner. Mike

  和我在火车厢餐厅那 吃了汉堡。

  我也是刚刚到家。

   You've been working late

  你一直工作到很晚

   almost every night this week, Dad.

  几乎这个星期的每天晚上都如此 爸爸。

   Aren't you exhausted?

  你不会精疲力尽吗

   I don't have time to be exhausted.

  我没有时间去精疲力尽。

  你和妈妈没有和我们一起吃晚餐

   in almost a full week.

  差不多有一整个星期了。

   Yeah,

  是啊。

   I feel bad

  我觉得很不安

   about us not having dinner with the family,

  对於我们无法与全家人共进晚餐一事

  但我们的工作时间实在差太多了。

   Either I'm at the hospital doing paperwork,

  不是我在医院办公事

   or Mom is at a committee meeting.

  就是妈妈参加小组会议。

   I frankly don't know what to do about it.

  我真不知道该怎么解决。

   I'm worried about you and Mom.

  我很担心你和妈妈。

  你们确实太忙了。

   Well,

  好啦

   I think I've had enough of that sandwich.

  我想我已经吃够了三明治。

   You didn't finish it.

  你没有吃完它。

   It's not good to eat before going to bed.

  在上床前吃太多不好。

  但一片小甜饼不要紧。

   Well,

  好啦

   I'm heading off for bed

  我先去睡觉了

   and a good night's sleep.

  睡一个好觉。

   Well, good night.

  好吧 晚安。

  晚安 儿子。

   Good night, Dad.

  晚安 爸爸。

   I'm going to bed.

  我去睡觉了。

   Good night, Philip.

  晚安 Philip。

   Haven't you finished balancing that checkbook?

  你还没有核对完支票簿帐目吗

  我又发现一个错误。

   I'll be off to bed myself in a minute.

  我再过一会也要上床睡觉了。

   OK. Good night.

  好 晚安。

   I'm really concerned about them,

  我真的为他们担心

   Grandpa.

  爷爷。

  为谁担心

   About Mom and Dad.

  爸爸和妈妈。

   They hardly ever see each other.

  他们几乎彼此不碰头。

   Dad often works late,

  爸爸老是工作到很晚

   and Mom has all these committees she's on.

  妈妈又有那么多的小组会议要开。

  那你建议要怎么办

   You have that look in your eye.

  你看起来好像有了主意似的。

   I don't know,

  我不知道

   but there must be a way

  但总该有一个办法

   of getting them to spend more time together.

  能让他们有更多时间相处。

  高品质时光。

目 录 上一节 下一节

分享本课给同学:

   

扫扫二维码

手机学英语


句子·走遍美国 - unit 情景四十一