诗歌·飞鸟集 - 第十八辑


目 录 上一节 下一节

  您曾经带领着我,穿过我的白天的拥挤不堪的旅程,而到达了我的黄昏的孤寂之境。

   I wait for its meaning through the stillness of the night.

  在通宵的寂静里,我等待着它的意义。

   This life is the crossing of a sea, where we meet in the same narrow ship.

  我们的生命就似渡过一个大海,我们都相聚在这个狭小的舟中。

   In death we reach the shore and go to our different worlds.

  死时,我们便到了岸,各往各的世界去了。

   The stream of truth flows through its channels of mistakes.

  真理之川从它的错误之沟渠中流过。

  今天我的心是在想家了,在想着那跨过时间之海的那一个甜蜜的时候。

   The bird-song is the echo of the morning light back from the earth.

  鸟的歌声是曙光从大地反响过去的回声。

   Are you too proud to kiss me?

  晨光问毛茛道:"你是骄傲得不肯和我接吻么?"

   How may I sing to thee and worship, O Sun?

  小花问道:"我要怎样地对你唱,怎样地崇拜你呢?太阳呀?"

   By the simple silence of thy purity,

  太阳答道:"只要用你的纯洁的素朴的沉默。"

  当人是兽时,他比兽还坏。

   Dark clouds become heaven's flowers when kissed by light.

  黑云受光的接吻时便变成天上的花朵。

   Let not the sword-blade mock its handle for being blunt.

  不要让刀锋讥笑它柄子的拙钝。

   The night's silence, like a deep lamp, is burning with the light of its milky way.

  夜的沉默,如一个深深的灯盏,银河便是它燃着的灯光。

   Around the sunny island of Life swells day and night death's limitless song of the sea.

  死象大海的无限的歌声,日夜冲击着生命的光明岛的四周。

  花瓣似的山峰在饮着日光,这山岂不象一朵花吗繝

   The real with its meaning read wrong and emphasis misplaced is the unreal. "

  真实"的含义被误解,轻重被倒置,那就成了"不真实"。

   Find your beauty, my heart, from the world's movement, like the boat that has the grace of the wind and the water.

  我的心呀,从世界的流动找你的美吧,正如那小船得到风与水的优美似的。

目 录 上一节 下一节

分享本课给同学:

   

扫扫二维码

手机学英语


诗歌·飞鸟集 - 第十八辑