诗歌·飞鸟集 - 第十九辑


目 录 上一节 下一节

  眼不能以视来骄人,却以它们的眼镜来骄人。

   I live in this little world of mine and am afraid to make it the least less.

  我住在我的这个小小的世界里,生怕使它再缩小一丁点儿。

   Life me into thy world and let me have the freedom gladly to lose my all.

  把我抬举到您的世界里去吧,让我高高兴兴地失去我的一切的自由。

   The false can never grow into truth by growing in power.

  虚伪永远不能凭借它生长在权力中而变成真实。

   My heart, with its lapping waves of son, longs to caress this green world of the sunny day.

  我的心,同着它的歌的拍拍舐岸的波浪,渴望着要抚爱这个阳光熙和的绿色世界。

  道旁的草,爱那天上的星吧,你的梦境便可在花朵里实现了。

   Let your music, like a sword, pierce the noise of the market to its heart.

  让你的音乐如一柄利刃,直刺入市井喧扰的心中吧。

   The trembling leaves of this tree touch my heart like the fingers of an infant child.

  这树的颤动之叶,触动着我的心,象一个婴儿的手指。

   The little flower lies in the dust.

  小花睡在尘土里。

   It sought the path of the butterfly.

  它寻求蛱蝶走的道路。

  我是在道路纵横的世界上。

   The night comes. Open thy gate, thou world of the home.

  夜来了。打开您的门吧,家之世界呵!

   I have sung the songs of thy day.

  我已经唱过了您的白天的歌。

   In the evening let me carry thy lamp through the stormy path.

  在黄昏的时候,让我拿着您的灯走过风雨飘摇的道路吧。

   I do not ask thee into the house.

  我不要求你进我的屋里。

  你到我无量的孤寂里来吧,我的爱人!

   Death belongs to life as birth does.

  死亡隶属于生命,正与生一样。

   The walk is in the raising of the foot as in the laying of it down.

  举足是走路,正如落足也是走路。

   I have learnt the simple meaning of thy whispers in flowers and sunshine ---teach me to know thy words in pain and death.

  我已经学会在花与阳光里微语的意义。--再教我明白你在苦与死中所说的话吧。

目 录 上一节 下一节

分享本课给同学:

   

扫扫二维码

手机学英语


诗歌·飞鸟集 - 第十九辑