诗歌·飞鸟集 - 第二十一辑


目 录 上一节 下一节

  爱就是充实了的生命,正如盛满了酒的酒杯。

   They light their own lamps and sing their own words in their temples.

  他们点了他们自己的灯,在他们的寺院内,吟唱他们自己的话语。

   But the birds sing thy name in thine own morning light, --- for thy name is joy.

  但是小鸟们却在你的晨光中,唱着你的名字,--因为你的名字便是快乐。

   Lead me in the centre of thy silence to fill my heart with songs.

  领我到您的沉寂的中心,使我的心充满了歌吧。

   Let them live who choose in their own hissing world of fireworks.

  让那些选择了他们自己的焰火咝咝的世界的,就生活在那里吧。

  我的心渴望着您的繁星,我的上帝。

   Love's pain sang round my life like the unplumbed sea, and love's joy sang like birds in its flowering groves.

  爱的痛苦环绕着我的一生,象汹涌的大海似地唱;而爱的快乐却象鸟儿们在话林里似地唱着。

   Put out the lamp when thou wishest.

  假如您愿意,您就熄了灯吧。

   I shall know thy darkness and shall love it.

  我将明白您的黑暗,而且将喜爱它。

   When I stand before thee at the day s end thou shalt see my scars and know that I had my wounds and also my healing.

  当我在那日子的终了,站在您的面前时,您将看见我的伤疤,而知道我有我的许多创伤,但也有我的医治的法儿。

  总有一天,我要在别的世界的晨光里对你唱道:"我以前在地球的光里,在人的爱里,已经见过你了。"

   Clouds come floating into my life from other days no longer to shed rain or usher storm but to give colour to my sunset sky.

  从别的日子里飘浮道我的生命里的云,不再落下雨点或引起风暴了,却只给予我的夕阳的天空以色彩。

   Truth raises against itself the storm that scatters its seeds broadcast.

  真理引起了反对它自己的狂风骤雨,那场风雨吹散了真理的广播的种子。

   The storm of the last night has crowned this morning with golden peace.

  昨夜的风雨给今日的早晨戴上了金色的和平。

   Truth seems to come with its final word; and the final word gives birth to its next.

  真理仿佛带了它的结论而来;而那结论却产生了它的第二个。

  他是有福的,因为他的名望并没有比他的真实更光亮。

目 录 上一节 下一节

分享本课给同学:

   

扫扫二维码

手机学英语


诗歌·飞鸟集 - 第二十一辑