诗歌·飞鸟集 - 第四辑


目 录 上一节 下一节

  但是,人类却兼有海里的沉默,地上的喧闹与空中的音乐。

   The world rushes on over the strings of the lingering heart making the music of sadness.

  世界在踌躇之心的琴弦上跑过去,奏出忧郁的乐声。 

   He has made his weapons his gods.

  他把他的刀剑当作他的上帝。

   When his weapons win he is defeated himself.

  当他的刀剑胜利的时候他自己却失败了。

   God finds himself by creating.

  神从创造中找到他自己。 

  阴影戴上她的面幕,秘密地,温顺地,用她的沉默的爱的脚步,跟在"光"后边。

   The stars are not afraid to appear like fireflies.

  群星不怕显得象萤火那样。

   I thank thee that I am none of the wheels of power but I am one with the living creatures that are crushed by it.

  谢谢神,我不是一个权力的轮子,而是被压在这轮子下的活人之一。

   The mind, sharp but not broad, sticks at every point but does not move.

  心是尖锐的,不是宽博的,它执着在每一点上,却并不活动。

   You idol is shattered in the dust to prove that God's dust is greater than your idol.

  你的偶像委散在尘土中了,这可证明神的尘土比你的偶像还伟大。

  人不能在他的历史中表现出他自己,他在历史中奋斗着露出头角。 

   While the glass lamp rebukes the earthen for calling it cousin the moon rises, and the glass lamp, with a bland smile, calls her, My dear, dear sister.

  玻璃灯因为瓦灯叫它做表兄而责备瓦灯。但明月出来时,玻璃灯却温和地微笑着,叫明月为---"我亲爱的,亲爱的姐姐。" 

   Like the meeting of the seagulls and the waves we meet and come near. The seagulls fly off, the waves roll away and we depart.

  我们如海鸥之与波涛相遇似地,遇见了,走近了。海鸥飞去,波涛滚滚地流开,我们也分别了。

   My day is done, and I am like a boat drawn on the beach, listening to the dance-music of the tide in the evening.

  我的白昼已经完了,我象一只泊在海滩上的小船,谛听着晚潮跳舞的乐声。

   Life is given to us, we earn it by giving it.

  我们的生命是天赋的,我们惟有献出生命,才能得到生命。 

目 录 上一节 下一节

分享本课给同学:

   

扫扫二维码

手机学英语


诗歌·飞鸟集 - 第四辑